Andar Bahar has become very popular among fans of live dealer games. Leading developers like Evolution and Pragmatic Play have already added this exciting gambling game to their offerings. Headlines like Super Andar Bahar and Andar Bahar Live are attracting new players, many of whom are ready to enter the market in the future.
https://betting24.in/games/andar-bahar/ is pretty straightforward, but since it is a game of chance, there is little you can do to influence the outcome. However, there are strategies you can use to increase your chances of winning. This article will offer some tips and tricks that can improve your game.
When used correctly, these strategies should change the odds significantly in your favor. They are not difficult to figure out, although you should always remember that they do not guarantee victory. As we mentioned earlier, players can rely solely on luck.
Bet More on Andar Than on Bahar
This is a great strategy, especially because it reduces the casino’s advantage.
Andar offers a 51.5% chance of winning, while Bahar offers a 48.5% chance of winning. Although the cards are dealt alternately, Andar always gets the first one. The winning card is more likely to fall in Andar’s bet in practice.
The two main bets have different return to player (RTP) percentages. This value indicates how much money players can expect to win in the long run. For example, an RTP of 96% means that the game should return $96 for every $100 you bet. When it comes to this game, Andar has an RTP of 97.85% and Bahar has a 97% RTP. In theory, Andar is expected to make more money in the long run, which means it is more profitable than Bahar.
RTP plays a crucial role in improving your chances of winning. Here’s a trick you can use: choose side bets whose RTP is higher compared to the payout percentages of Andar and Bahar.
Extra bets have been added to Andar Bahar to make the games more exciting. Players can bet on a specific card value, its color and suit or cards that are shown below or above the winning card. They can also bet on whether Andar or Bahar will win after a certain card.
These additional bets have different RTPs. They are generally low, in which case you should avoid betting on them. However, there are certain exceptions. Taking Live Andar Bahar, For example. This Playtech game has an extra bet whose RTP is higher than the main bet.
This extra bet allows you to bet on the number of cards dealt before matching the cut card. All available numbers are divided into nine groups, each with its own RTP. The group consisting of numbers from sixteen to twenty-five has an RTP of 98.10%. This is slightly better compared to the Andar bet, so this extra bet can be considered if you want to improve your chances of winning in the long run. We think this extra bet is suitable for both new players and seasoned veterans.
In all other cases, betting on side bets is too risky and you should avoid it.
Utilize Online Casino Bonuses
When talking about the best Andar Bahar strategies, many people overlook the importance of using casino bonuses to win in the long run.
The only way to ensure guaranteed winnings is to play a game with an RTP of 100%. Since there are no such games, you can always use bonuses to your advantage. Bonuses can help you increase your bankroll and affect the RTP of your session.
Bonuses are usually associated with high wagering requirements or even deposit amounts with average requirements. Thus, players have to spend a significant amount of money before they can cash out. This is why it is important to look for bonuses with lower wagering requirements, especially those that are not tied to the deposit amount.
Avoid the Martingale Strategy
If you are looking for strategies that can help you increase your chances of winning, you are likely to come across the Martingale strategy. Many players believe that it can bring a win, although it doesn’t work.
The Martingale strategy was originally created for roulette, but has become widely used in games with 50/50 odds of winning. As Andar Bahar is a game with similar odds, it is reasonable to believe that it can be useful.
We don’t recommend doing so, as it won’t affect your chances of winning and you will end up losing your money. Before we go any further, let’s take a look at how the Martingale strategy works. The concept is simple: when you lose, double your bet in the next round, and when you win, go back to your initial bet.
This sounds great in theory, although there are practical aspects that affect your results, such as your table limit, your budget and the decisions you make while playing.