In order to maintain an optimal thermal regime radiators in the apartment, you cannot do without a heating radiator.
Such a unit will help to create maximum comfort and coziness in your home, providing the necessary heat due to the circulation of coolant in the internal channels of sections. Radiator ( lämpöpatteri ) radiators on the E-ferroli website you can choose from the best offers, with convenient and safe delivery.
Heating radiator – secrets of proper care
Proper care of heating radiators will give you the opportunity to fully appreciate all the functionality and enjoy the warmth in your apartment for many years. Here it is worth listening to useful advice:
- When carrying out general cleaning, it is definitely worth washing the radiator.
- During maintenance cleaning, it is enough to wipe the radiator with a special brush.
- Before wiping the radiator dry, it is necessary to let the water drain into the trays.
Proper operation of heating radiators will give the opportunity to successfully operate a convenient and efficient unit for many years.
It is necessary to clean the radiator necessarily. Otherwise, if you do not do it for a long time, the dirt burns, and it will be much more difficult to remove it later. In addition, after turning on the heating, the air in the room will be polluted. Regularly cleaning the device, you will preserve your health.
Flushing the radiator – the main stages
Qualitative flushing of heating radiators is carried out in several stages:
- It is necessary to turn off the heating and wait until the radiator cools down. After that, a towel is spread out and shut off the shut-off valves.
- The water is drained, the radiator is removed and cleaned – for this you can use a hairbrush. Use a hose to rinse the unit. When the water is clear, the flushing is finished.
- After that it remains to connect the radiator and seal the connection with fum-tape.
It is important to maintain radiators regularly in order to significantly increase the efficiency of heat transfer. Each type of radiator needs to be cleaned periodically. By cleaning the unit inside and out, the heating efficiency is significantly increased. This figure is more than thirty percent.
Maintenance of the heating system – the main types of work
Among the main types of works that are carried out in the process of service maintenance, it should be emphasized:
- diagnostics and preventive measures;
- cleaning of all elements from corrosion and lime scale;
- checking the operability of sensors.
In addition, specialists will replace, if necessary, gaskets and eliminate leaks.
When it is necessary to change the heating radiator
The signal that it is time to change the heating radiator is rust. If it is formed, it means that the metal is corroded. And very soon it is likely that the coolant will leak from the radiator.
Therefore, it is important to change the unit in time, without wasting time on its repair, to eliminate the risk of new leaks.
The service life of modern heating radiators is different, depending on the material from which they are made. And if these are steel models, then such heating radiators will serve faithfully for fifteen to twenty years. For cast-iron models, the service life is from twenty-five to thirty-five years. The service life of aluminum models – from twenty to twenty-five years. Bimetallic radiators are also available, the service life of which is from twenty-five to thirty years.