Travelers like disposable vapes more than anything else! These vapes are convenient, easy to use, and produce a lot of vapor. But you should follow some guidelines when you use disposable vape in Dubai.
In Dubai, disposable vapes are allowed in hand carry with some conditional restrictions. So today, we will discuss all the restricted facts you need to know while traveling with disposable vapes in Dubai.
What are Disposable Vapes?
Disposable vapes are small, pre-filled electronic cigarettes. They contain a battery, a heating element, and a cartridge filled with e-liquid. The battery activates heating and vaporizes the e-liquid when the user inhales.
Users can throw the vapes away after using them. The vapes are typically much smaller and lighter than traditional e-cigarettes. So they are ideal for travelers and also very easy to use.
Are Disposable Vapes Allowed in Hand Carry in Dubai?
Dubai laws and customs are very different from the UK. If you plan to drive in a foreign country, you should also know the road rules. Disposable vapes are allowed in hand carry in Dubai with some limitations.
- You are only allowed to bring one disposable vape device on board with you.
- The authority will not allow you to bring e-liquid in your hand-carry luggage.
There can be serious penalties for doing something illegal in the UK. Laws around behavior in public places, alcohol, drugs, smoking, and prescription medication vary from country to country.
How to Bring Disposable Vapes on a Plane to Dubai?
Make sure that you check the regulations of the airline you are flying with before you travel. Some airlines have additional restrictions on disposable vapes.
- Make sure that your disposable vape device is in your hand-carry luggage.
- Remove the disposable vape device from its packaging.
- Place the disposable vape device in a clear plastic bag.
- Declare the disposable vape device to the security officer at the airport.
- Pack your disposable vape devices in a safe and secure place in your hand-carry luggage.
- Do not bring any e-liquid in your hand-carry luggage.
- Be prepared to declare your disposable vape devices to the security officer at the airport.
What are The Consequences of Hand-carrying Disposable Vapes in Dubai?
Until January 2022, carrying disposable vapes in Dubai was set to strict regulations. Local authorities can take several actions for this minor crime. There can be confiscation, fines, or health checks. Here are the potential consequences:
- Confiscation: Airport security might confiscate the authorities if you hand-carry disposable vapes at the airport. Dubai has strict regulations against the import and sale of vaping products.
- Fines: Carrying vaping products might lead to fines if caught with them. Fines can vary depending on the pod’s quantity and the specific circumstances of the violation.
- Legal Issues: Carrying vaping products could result in legal issues. Personal use might result in fines or confiscation. On the other hand, selling non-permitted vaping products could lead to imprisonment.
- Health Concerns: Health authorities in Dubai have serious concerns about the safety and health risks associated with vaping. So, health authorities can increase your hassle by taking you to medical observation.
How to Avoid The Penalty Issues?
Leave disposable vapes at home to avoid any potential issues during Dubai tours. Instead, you can go and buy a new disposable vape in Dubai. If you are a regular vaper, you can also switch to alternative methods. Again, we recommend you verify the most recent guidelines from official sources or local authorities before booking your ticket.
In short, you can carry disposable vapes in Dubai with certain criteria. But there are some restrictions. You are only allowed to bring one disposable vape device on board with you, and you are not allowed to bring any e-liquid in your hand-carry luggage.
If you are planning to travel to Dubai with disposable vapes, be sure to check the regulations of the airline you are flying with. Be prepared to declare your disposable vapes to the security officer at the airport.
Can I bring e-liquid on a plane to Dubai?
Vapes are only allowed in hand luggage, not checked baggage. They must be turned off, and the batteries must be packed separately in a safe pouch. Liquids and e-liquids are not allowed in hand luggage.
What happens if I am caught with e-liquid in my hand-carry luggage at Dubai airport?
If you are caught with e-liquid in your hand-carry luggage at Dubai airport, it will be confiscated. You may also be fined.